INCAWOOL FAIR ISLE SWEATER Free PatternTo download this pattern in pdf. CLICK HERE
Free knitting pattern from HJERTEGARN: Patterned raglan sweater, a traditional nordic design with a twist, knitted in INCAWOOL by Hjertegarn (100% wool/100g = 160m).
Size: S (M) L (XL)
Finished measurements: Chest: 98 (102) 107 (111) cm
Length from shoulder: 63 (64) 65 (66) cm
Tension: 18 sts and 24 rows = 10 x 10 cm in stocking st and pattern.
Note: Always work a tension swatch and check, alter the needle size if necessary to obtain gauge.
You will need:
- Incawool: Main colour: 4/4/5/5 x 100g balls of off-white, shade no.100
- Incawool: Contrast 1: 4/4/4/5 x 100g balls of grey, shade no. 402
- Incawool: Contrast 2: 1 x 100g ball of pink, shade no.1890 (for all sizes)
- Circular knitting needles in sizes 4.5mm and 5 mm (lengths 80, 60 and 40 cm)
- Set of DPNs in sizes 4.5mm and 5 mm.
Alternative yarn: "Ragg" from Hjertegarn (70% wool, 30% nylon/machine washable/50 g = 77 m)
Please note that yarn required may differ from the amount specified when an alternative yarn is used.
In order to view the PDF patterns you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Adobe Reader can be installed for free by clicking here.