Schoppel-Wolle ARTFELT PAPER 1 x 1.6mHot-water-soluble felting paper for use as a base for felting projects using a tumble dryer. A method combining needle and wet felting methods, but requiring less work!
Included: ArtFelt paper, plastic sheet
(requires approx. 250g felting wool (fibre) to complete)
- On a protected surface: tack your fibres in place on the paper with a felting needle,
- Place on plastic sheet and wet thoroughly.
- Roll up the piece inside the plastic and pop into the tumble dryer.
- Allow to felt for about 10-15 minutes at a time (expect approx 30% shrinkage).
- When ready wash away the paper backing with boiling water.